Stay up-to-date with all of the life science events taking place in the Seattle area with the Science in Seattle events calendar! From academia to industry and biotech to pharma, our events calendar is your complete source for life science conferences, symposiums, networking, and workshops in Seattle. We even cover science pub nights and science fundraisers!
If you’re interested in promoting your life science event on the Science in Seattle events calendar, please use our event submission form.
- This event has passed.
WIB-National Webinar: Growing Your Career and Personal Brand in Life Sciences and Biotech
July 21, 2020
Today’s biotech market is extremely competitive and riddled with difficult career-growth obstacles. Some are within our control, others that are not. More than ever, networking and relationships dictate career success. This presentation provides participants these learning objectives:
• Identify the six keys to career development/transition success
• Build an impactful, results-oriented bio
• Learn how to develop a strategic network
• Understand where there are market opportunities for new career
positions and how to approach them
• Gain insight into best practices for moving up within your organization
• Marketing yourself and communicating your value proposition
• Discover the value of your personal brand
• Learn how to become a thought leader and expand your market