Stay up-to-date with all of the life science events taking place in the Seattle area with the Science in Seattle events calendar! From academia to industry and biotech to pharma, our events calendar is your complete source for life science conferences, symposiums, networking, and workshops in Seattle. We even cover science pub nights and science fundraisers!
If you’re interested in promoting your life science event on the Science in Seattle events calendar, please use our event submission form.
- This event has passed.
2020 Winter SLU Collaborative Seminar Series: Single Cell Genomics
February 24, 2020
Join experts from UW Medicine, Allen Institute, and Fred Hutch for a panel discussion on common challenges, potential solutions and opportunities for collaboration in single cell genomics.
The seminar will be followed by a networking reception and poster session.
RSVP by emailing [email protected].
- Rebecca Hodge, Senior Scientist, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- Jay Shendure, Professor, Genome Sciences, University of Washington Department of Immunology
- Alyssa Sheih, Staff Scientist, Program in Immunology, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- 4:30-5:30 pm: Speaker presentations & panel
- Rebecca Hodge: Using single-nucleus RNA-sequencing to reveal cell type diversity in the adult human brain
- Jay Shendure: New methods in single cell sequencing
- Alyssa Sheih: Clonal kinetics and single-cell transcriptional profiling of CAR-T cells in patients undergoing CD19 CAR-T immunotherapy
- 5:30-6:30 pm: Reception & Poster Session