Stay up-to-date with all of the life science events taking place in the Seattle area with the Science in Seattle events calendar! From academia to industry and biotech to pharma, our events calendar is your complete source for life science conferences, symposiums, networking, and workshops in Seattle. We even cover science pub nights and science fundraisers!
If you’re interested in promoting your life science event on the Science in Seattle events calendar, please use our event submission form.
- This event has passed.
September 18, 2020
PNRI’s 17th annual wine-filled fundraiser is now a one-of-a-kind virtual event. The best parts are that it is free to attend and there will be wonderful Washington wine to enjoy, from your home, of course!
PNRI has partnered with Washington State wineries to enhance your at-home, virtual event experience.
- Support PNRI by ordering a wine package today!
- Learn about the available wine packages.
- Order your wine package today!
- Order by Friday, August 28, 2020 to ensure delivery
Join us for a fun and free Launch Party on Friday, September 18, 2020 @ 5:30pm as we kick off this year’s event!
- Click here to register on Zoom for free.
- Fun and brief (15-20 minutes in length).
- Guest appearances and raffle drawings.
- A Wine & Science Showcase will follow the Launch Party immediately.
Gather friends, family, colleagues, or clients and attend the Launch Party on Friday, September 18, 2020 @ 5:30pm.
- Create your own Zoom Meeting and invite people.
- You can gather before or after the Launch Party.
- Click here to see Watch Party options and ideas.
Follow the path of discovery by exploring our Wine & Science Showcase.